Tuesday, October 30, 2007

35 3/7th Prenatal Appointment

Good news, good news. No protein in my urine, and blood pressure has not gone up. I guess my 'rest' is working. He told me to keep it up! I only put on 1.5 pounds in the last 2 weeks bringing my total weight gain to 31.5 pounds. I had my swab done, and a check to see how my body is progressing. I am at a good 2-3 cms, and starting to efface. Nothing crazy, but I knew that is where I would be at (I guess I have had a bit of experience here lol)

Baby's little heartbeat was beating away at a quick 152 bpm. I had a great laugh today with my doctor when the baby booted the doppler so hard that it practically bounced off of my belly! Oh, do we have another live wire in here lol! This one will be SURE to be noticed!

Claire came to my appointment today. She got to hear the baby, and was a good helper in my appointment. She still says the baby is a boy. My doc says girl...me too.

I am back there in one week. I am down to the one week program. Next week I will be right in the middle of my 36th week and heading towards full term! Yippee!

I am so excited to meet this little one!

3 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

Almost there!! That is so funny about the kicking.. what a great story to share later on :D

AmberW said...

The race is on... well will this little one appear? I say at 38 weeks and 2 days... okay seriously that was the most random guess!! lol... I can't believe the home stretch is really here... and once a week appointments... wooweeee:)

cathy said...

Amber, that is close to the day I want lol. I was hoping for a 7 in the date (is that too much to ask for lol) Either the 17th or the 27th...oh time will tell!