Sunday, October 7, 2007

Week 32 and 1 day and my birthday!

This was taken this morning, just after I turned well...1 year closer to 40 lol. It was a beautiful day filled with sunshine (and lots of rain too!) In the background are runners who completed the Royal Victoria marathon/half marathon and 8k. It was very inspiring to watch, and I decided this morning, that next year I will go back and run the 1/2. Cliff and a few of the kids will cheer me on! It is going to be great to get back to running!! The only running I do right now is to the bathroom and back.


This was taken today also, on a coastal drive back to the ferry. It was a beautiful beach, and don't I look rather small ;D

I got away with Cliff for a 2 night 'Baby moon'/birthday get-away to Victoria, BC. We went there to catch the Titanic exhibition at the Royal BC Museum.


2 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Cathy,

You look gorgeous and you were glowing. The weekend obviously did what it needed to do - give you a much needed rest and some quality time with that wonderful man of yours!!!

Unknown said...

Lovely photos. You look well rested! Wish we could have tagged along to Victoria! :-(
xoxo