Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I had a dream...

about a baby girl again last night. And, it was definately a girl. I knew we were having a girl in my dream. And I was with little girl, with 'the' name we have picked.

This is my third baby girl dream. The first was with a pink baby shower, and lots of pink everywhere. The second was my nursing a little girl wearing a white dress, and now this one. Usually my dreams are right on with the sex. Usually the dream closest to the delivery is usually correct.

In the beginning I had a baby boy dream, and before that I had dreams I was having twin boys. Yup.

I have visions about my life with 5 girls and 1 boy. We will have an even number, but an odd number of girl/boy! That is cool with me! I was thinking for Cameron (if we do end up with a boy, but I highly doubt), he would be sharing a room with a little brother. Cool right now I suppose, but in 5 years when Cameron turns into a teenager (YIKES!!!) and age 13, I don't think he will want a kindergarten boy in his room. Nope. Something about privacy, and stinky boy rooms...lol.

Anyways, I can clearly picture my 3 littlest girls in their bedroom. All pink and cheerful. Where the crib will go, how I will organize, what she would need right away. I even see bedding that I want to buy, but I refrain. UNTIL baby is here. I am catching myself saying the baby girl too mid sentence.

I have that extra chair at the little white table too. Waiting for a little sis. Three little gals, two big gals and a big brother. That is my prediction!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I'm still in the boy section on this one!!!

ps - Pre-pregnancy Cathy looks amazing! You look great as a blonde as well as a brunette! (And for some reason that photo makes me think of you as a dancer...like the corkscrew curls would be jumping and bopping around! :) )