Wednesday, October 24, 2007

38 Days LEFT?

Well, that is a bit freaky now isn't it? I cannot believe that we are getting so close to the end. My body is sure showing those signs.

I am tired, my hips ache, sciatica kicks in and out, and I am a bit moody (well maybe A LOT more moody! Poor family!) I am getting a lot of braxton hicks. But hey! The end is in sight. I am averaging between 1 get up to go pee and 3 get up to go pee in the night. Once I am back in bed though, it is easy to sleep!

I bumped up my maternity photos to next weekend...I thought. You know, this baby COULD come early, and I do not want to miss this. So, I emailed the photographer and asked her if I could reschedule. And, she was totally cool with that. So, that is good.

This coming weekend, we finish up our Christmas shopping and, Cliff needs to put the bassinet together. We are ready with our Halloween costumes for next Wednesday. And, then, a wedding next weekend. Then, some photography. The following week/weekend, we will start freezing extra meals for when baby is here. Nothing worse than having a newborn in the house, and then trying to worry about feedings, recovery, resting, breastfeeding, housework, school, lunches and on top of that, trying to make dinner with a newborn in your arms. I still need to think about finding some sort of sling/carrier. I will do that after the baby is here I think, to make sure I have the right fit. I still have my Bjorn that I like, so that is good. One more use...so far we have used it for Claire, Carly, Catie, Caroline and most likely another little girl. ;D

I haven't had any more dreams about the baby, just the three girl dreams in the last little while. I always seem to have boy dreams/twin dreams in the beginning. Usually the dream closest to the birth is the right sex. I guess I still have five more weeks to dream right!

2 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

I'm still cheering for the blue team in the hopes that you get your bookends and Cameron and Cliff get 1 extra helper to team up against the girls later in life :o)

Good idea to move up the pics - you just never know when baby will make his arrival and you want to capture it on film while you can! Cant wait to see pics!

AmberW said...

Holy POOP... only 38 days... that's out of control lovely lady!!! My friend Lindsay had her little girl this morning, I am just waiting to find out the stats:) I can't wait to find out what you are having!