Saturday, October 27, 2007

Week 35 - 35 Days Left!

Week 35 of 40
See how my belly has dropped, and sweaters and shirts no longer cover the panel! I am WAAAY out there now! Today a Mom of 4 said looks by the way you are carrying that it is a boy...she had 1 boy and 3 girls lol.

Oh, look at how round I am!


And, a look down sitting in the van today!




______________________________

35 Weeks Pregnant

By this stage, your baby doesn't have much room to roam. Your little one is so snug in your uterus that you may notice he doesn't seem to be moving around as much anymore. But don't be surprised if you see an arm, elbow or knee poking against the skin of your belly as he stretches and squirms. His head may drop down into your pelvis ready for birth — this is known as "engagement" — although some babies, especially second or later ones, don't engage before labour begins.

*********
Well, 5 weeks left until December 1st. I cannot believe that a baby will be here soon. We are making our final preparations. I am borrowing back a few newborn pink sleepers from my sis, and I am borrowing a few newborn boy sleepers from my cousin. Still need to put the bassinet up, but that won't take much for Cliff to do. I have my little pile of things that will go into a suitcase for the delivery day.
I am experiencing shooting pains down my legs in the front, and the sides and I am feeling a lot of pelvic pressure on the pelvic floor. I feel really heavy, and yet at times I feel so good that I cannot believe that I am 8 months pregnant, and heading into my 9th month! Time is sure flying by.
All of my maternity clothes are getting too small, and next week I have a wedding/reception to attend. I have bought a new dress, and some heels. (and a pair of fancy dancy slippers for when my feet begin to hurt)
I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday, and hopefully I will see if I am making any progress. I believe that I am.

5 comments:

Kerry said...

LOL! You weren't kidding about that panel on the pants showing! Imagine if you went for the lower-rise panel style, you'd pop right out!

Love the photos, especially the 'Cathy Cam' style one!

Mrs. Merriman said...

Holy doodles!!! That is one serious belly!

You look glowing though, C! Not that much longer!

Yvonne said...

Love the photos ... wowzers that's a good size belly! Congrats on 35 weeks ... cherish each moment!

Allyson said...

You are a beautiful momma to be!
xxx

cathy said...

You all lie lol but thanks...