Sunday, October 7, 2007

32 Weeks Down, and 8 Weeks to Go!

By now, your baby is just shy of 4 pounds and is nearly 17 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb.

**********************************************
I have been feeling a lot of baby action these days, as has Cliff. He got to feel big huge moves from our baby last night as we lay in bed! Anticipating this baby. We did a lot of walking yesterday, and I had THE BIGGEST braxton hicks I have ever remembered feeling. They were crazy! Ever few minutes, I had to stop and breathe through them. But, then I got back to the hotel and they stopped. I love how my body is already preparing my uterus for the big journey ahead! I love how my body just knows what to do.

I have also figured out I go pee WAY too much lol. I am up 1 time per night, and sometimes 2 times. And, during the day. Well, let me say I waw WAY too many bathroom stalls in Victoria! WAY TOO MANY! It is funny, I feel like I have to go SOOOO bad. But I sit down, and dribble. That is all. That baby is sure growing, and putting a lot of pressure on my already too small bladder.

I feel that I am getting bigger every day. And, things get a little more difficult to do. That would be, bending down to put on socks and boots, and pulling up jeans. Very difficult right now. I need help with my socks and shoes! Cliff puts them on me like he would the kids. Yup. I am just thankful I could find boots that fit my swollen feet and ankles! Especially with all of the rain we are having these days! Summer pregnancies are way better just for that reason alone! Flip flops and easy to pull on skirts. I remember feeling like this when I was pregnant with my second, Claire! Oh well, not much left to go!

I am still feeling ill when I take my prenatal! I cannot believe that the nausea still hits me at this stage of the game!

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

isn't that the way ... at home pee breaks are not so noticeable as they are when you are with Hubby having a great time?!?!