Thursday, October 11, 2007

You must be having that baby soon!?

Those are the comments I hear the most these days. I have also heard, wow you have popped out so much! You cannot get any bigger can you? And, I tell them: Just watch! I can get A LOT bigger! And, that is the truth. I keep getting asked if there are 'two of them' in there. I keep saying nope. Just one healthy baby in there. I have been asked that with EVERY pregnancy. So funny! As for...you must be having this baby soon comment...I keep telling them, nope. I have just under eight weeks to go until my due date. The crazy thing is that in reality, in the past I have had a baby in just over three weeks from now! So, yes. Time is growing closer! I have had all five kids early! So...

The good thing is that we have kept the names we chose for quite some time, and I would say we have two names we LOVE. I am just excited to see who is in here! I have so much to do, and I will get some more stuff done this weekend.

The fact is, that probably the next calendar month of November is when this baby will most likely be born! I cannot believe that! So close, yet so far! I am just glad I am in the home stretch.

I do not wish to start at the beginning ever again. I am ready for this chapter of my life to end. We are ready to move on!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Those comments must drive you bonkers. I have learned a lot from both you and Cynthia...knowing that comments like that get old...FAST!