Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1st - December 1st

Last night I went for a nice pedicure and had the OPI colour a dozen roses put on my toes, and I got a mini manicure, my final waxing for the big day. I have my hair appointment on Saturday, and a wedding to attend. On Sunday, my prenatal photos. I will be all ready for baby at that point should baby decide to be an early bird. And, I booked another pedi for the 24th of November because I have a busy weekend and week that week. So, I figured I could get one more pedi in hopefully!

OK, 30 days left until my due date. I am starting to freak a bit! Well, just a little I guess. Today, I was standing in the bathroom getting ready and Cliff looked at my bare belly and rubbed it and said WOW, that baby is so low. I said I know, crazy huh, the bum is right here...(sort of upper left) and he said wow your skin is so smooth, no stretch marks or anything! Too funny.

Anyways, Right now, baby has hiccups again. The baby is gaining weight, and filling out its cute little self. I cannot wait to see who the baby might be. Last night I had a dream that Cliff was painting a picture of a little boy, but I knew he was not my little boy. He belonged to somebody else. He was copying a photo and drawing. Weird.

And, now. I am wondering when/what we should do about the birth of the baby. I have had this convo with girlfriends before. And, maybe I should just wait and let nature take its course? or will I go with the breaking of water to start off this labour too (like the last too) or, will waiting become a crazy fast labour where I have a baby too quickly at home on the way to the hospital!?

I guess my doc and I will chat about this at my next appointment. See what he feels. I REALLY want my doc to be there to help deliver the baby. Hmmmm.

4 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

30 days or less - wow, it's so close now...I'm getting excited LOL

I'm still thinking Boy for Cameron and Cliff to have another member on their team.

Definitely discuss things with your doctor so you have a plan in place and when you first start getting contractions go in to get checked because as you have had in the past, it could be quite quick.

I can't wait to see this new little one!

Kerry said...

Pamper pamper pamper, that's what you need for the home stretch!

Yvonne said...

No stretch marks .... errrg! I'm jealous!! I got myself a belly full with Jolene and a few more with each of the others!

I say BOY BOY BOY!!!! You're counting too much on a girl! In my world it would definately mean a boy! Only time will tell!

cathy said...

Nope, not a stretch mark in sight...yup. I am very happy about that...Boy oh Boy wouldn't that be exciting! Usually when we stumble on a name, that is the sex we have. But, we are stumbling more on both this time lol!