Monday, November 5, 2007

Week 36 - 4 Weeks left

Week 36! I am in the home stretch!
At the end of this week, you're going to reach an important pregnancy milestone — your baby will be considered full-term. That means you could give birth any day now. As your baby gradually drops down in your pelvis in preparation for birth, your lungs and stomach will finally be able to stretch out a little so you'll breathe more easily. On the down side, you may find you need to go to the washroom more often as your baby squashes on your bladder.
Here I am, squished into wedge heels, and pregnancy tights that my husband had to help yank over my swollen feet and legs. That was fun! lol. We were off to a family wedding and reception.

Here is a close up, note how the bum is as big as the belly. Yup.

And yes, I decided to go darker with my hair and had my hair done FINALLY the same day!

2 comments:

***********Dawn*********** said...

Cathy,

You look fabulous, all dolled up! I cannot believe you only have a couple of weeks left!! I love the hair color, it is really nice for fall.

HUgs,
Dawn

PamnPat'sParadise said...

I agree - the color is gorgeous on you. I love it.

You are the most beautiful pregnant woman and any man who can help to put on pantyhose is A+ in my books!