Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 37 and 3 days - 18 days left

Well, it is a Tuesday that is for sure. I have been getting a lot of braxton hicks, and really really bad acid reflux, to the point where I wake up almost every night with throw up in my mouth. I have been eating tums once or twice a night. I also have the most painful 'roid. Not too fun.

On the whole, I have been feeling WONDERFUL! Seriously, I am still walking with the kids I am not even swelling that much in my legs. It must be the nice cool weather. And, the rest I took over the long weekend. I tried to keep my feet up as much as possible which was all thanks to my hubby.

Last night, I had a dream my water broke, and lots of water came out. I got to feel the baby hand beneath my skin, and then with a few short pushes SHE was born. It was a little girl. I am ready to meet this baby!

Today, I have my 37 1/2 week check up. I think today is a good day to have a baby! It is beautiful outside and sunny. All of my kids so far have come into our lives on a beautiful day! But, I think this is wishful thinking. I think this baby is very cozy inside. I honestly do not feel ready to have this baby. Even though I am, I am not. You know, it is that bittersweet time. Between I love being pregnant, but I love a newborn. But, I know what will entail when baby is on the outside!

I will update after my appointment in the afternoon. Hopefully more progress!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh Cathy!! Can it be possible that you are so near the end of your pregnancy ALREADY? Wow! That sure went by quickly! I can't believe it! You LOOK Awesome and how WONDERFUL that you are still able to walk with the kids! You are one healthy lady with one healthy baby! I am very excited for this baby to come too!! EVEN THOUGH I have never met you!!! LOL! Take Good Care and enjoy this time!
hugs,
Debbie

AmberW said...

How did the appointment go? I am so glad that you are still (overall) feeling really well :) Enjoying every moment of this pregnancy... I just can't believe how fast it flew by!