Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 37 and 3 days - 18 days left

Well, it is a Tuesday that is for sure. I have been getting a lot of braxton hicks, and really really bad acid reflux, to the point where I wake up almost every night with throw up in my mouth. I have been eating tums once or twice a night. I also have the most painful 'roid. Not too fun.

On the whole, I have been feeling WONDERFUL! Seriously, I am still walking with the kids I am not even swelling that much in my legs. It must be the nice cool weather. And, the rest I took over the long weekend. I tried to keep my feet up as much as possible which was all thanks to my hubby.

Last night, I had a dream my water broke, and lots of water came out. I got to feel the baby hand beneath my skin, and then with a few short pushes SHE was born. It was a little girl. I am ready to meet this baby!

Today, I have my 37 1/2 week check up. I think today is a good day to have a baby! It is beautiful outside and sunny. All of my kids so far have come into our lives on a beautiful day! But, I think this is wishful thinking. I think this baby is very cozy inside. I honestly do not feel ready to have this baby. Even though I am, I am not. You know, it is that bittersweet time. Between I love being pregnant, but I love a newborn. But, I know what will entail when baby is on the outside!

I will update after my appointment in the afternoon. Hopefully more progress!


d.Allison said...

Oh Cathy!! Can it be possible that you are so near the end of your pregnancy ALREADY? Wow! That sure went by quickly! I can't believe it! You LOOK Awesome and how WONDERFUL that you are still able to walk with the kids! You are one healthy lady with one healthy baby! I am very excited for this baby to come too!! EVEN THOUGH I have never met you!!! LOL! Take Good Care and enjoy this time!

AmberP said...

How did the appointment go? I am so glad that you are still (overall) feeling really well :) Enjoying every moment of this pregnancy... I just can't believe how fast it flew by!