Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My appointment today 36 3/6

Well, I am up 1.5 pounds bringing my grand total of weight gain to 33 pounds at almost 37 weeks. My blood pressure was the best it has been throughout the whole pregnancy (maybe it was the afternoon snoozed that helped?!) In any regard. I was checked, and I have made progress again. Cervix soft, and I now a solid 2 cms. I am measuring 37 cms, and baby's heart was bopping away at 144. Sounded great. Baby was also sitting a lot lower. I could sure tell that for sure. So could others at school lol. They said I was way out there, and now baby dropped. Could be tonight, could be about 2 weeks from now. In any event, baby will be here soon. Today, I had a feeling that this baby could be a boy. I don't know if I am thinking back to when I had my first, or if it was looking at the cute blue clothes. But, we look forward to meeting this baby! We cannot wait!!!

IF baby does not make an appearance in the next couple of weeks I will be induced by breaking of my water around my 38th week by my doc...which is SOOOO close. Sometime in the week of the 18th of November. I also have my papers to carry around should I have to go to the hospital tonight or during the week, or to my next week appointment.

Tonight, I am going to wash some infant clothes, get the suitcase out, start packing, get Cliff to build the bassinet. Who knows...always better to be prepared than not.

I locked myself out of the house this morning. Good one. I had to borrow a cell phone to call Cliff to come home and open the door. Preggo brain. I don't think I have EVER done that. Oh well.

2 comments:

AmberW said...

Getting there Miss Cathy... it's just around the corner. Hmmmm... dreams... about a boy?! We'll all find out soon!!!

LauraC said...

Love the maternity photos! I will probably be obsessively checking your blog every hour until you have the baby. ha ha