Friday, November 2, 2007

My belly button and a baby with no name...

Well, this morning I can almost see the total inside of my belly button. That means baby has dropped even lower. Cliff said he noticed that too. The shape of my belly button has changed completely.

And, my feet and ankles are cankles today that is for sure! But, I am feeling good and hey! We're having a baby soon. What 29 days!!

But this poor baby doesn't have a name yet. Can you believe that?! We are not sure AGAIN!!! Maybe you all have input for us. We need both sexes. First and middle names! And we will not be changing it up for the last baby. It HAS to be a C name please. Although, I like the name Isabella lol!

HELP!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I thought you had it all figured out ..... 2 perfect names you said? This is why I am going to wait until 2 weeks before birth!!!!! LOL! Go online to a baby namer and ask for all C names print it out and do the process of elimination!!!Good luck!!!

cathy said...

I know, but then we keep saying maybe these are not the right names and then we are back to square one. I think I still like the girl name, it is the boy name more now...Yup. Wait until later lol!!

Thanks!

Alyson said...

CoCo !!
common you know you like it!!
ha!

AmberW said...

I am going to get back to you...

I will find a name... or at least try to help :)

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Why don't you run the names by an outside party who has enough interest in your family but that would be totally impartial and keep it from everyone else. At least you'd get an honest opinion and some input.

***********Dawn*********** said...

Cathy,

Hope these help!

How about for a boy:
Colin (Collin)
Carter (Caroline preg)
Connor
Carson
Clayton
Cole
Casey(boy or girl)
Colton
Curtis
Caleb
Colby (Catie preg)

For girl:
Cassidy
Cassandra
Caryn
Claudia
Crystal
Colleen
Calista
Candace
Carrigan
Carrington
Collise
Claudia

Middle names are hard! Can you use a family name as the middle?

Hugs,
Dawn

Andrea said...

I think carrie is cute for a girl and chad for a boy :)
Andrea