Saturday, August 25, 2007

Week 26, 14 weeks to go...

Week 26! Baby 6!



Hello Cathy, from BabyCenter Canada
26 Weeks Pregnant

Your baby's becoming more sensitive to sound as the network of nerves in her ears develops. If dad talks to her now, she might learn to recognize his voice. The more she hears it, the more likely she is to find it soothing after she's born.


----



Well, I have grown EVERYWHERE from what I can tell in the photo that was taken last night at 2 am! Why at 2 am you ask? Well, Cliff and I went out on a REAL date. Part of our get back out into the real world lol! We went out for a nice dinner, and then we went to see the new Bourne Ultimatum movie which was SOOOO good! We saw the first two movies in that series at home. So, in our quest to be a "couple" as well as parents we have started hiring a babysitter so we can get out a couple of times a month! The kids love the sitter, and we love getting out together on our own.

I tried a pair of jean capri maternity pants on this morning that I purchased at the beginning of my pregnancy, and they fit perfectly then.Today, I couldn't pull them over the top of my bum. I showed Cliff, and I said see: It is a girl in here! He still insists it is a boy. Even though he has called the baby a girl on ONE occasion. He said he can still dream for the next 14 weeks! Usually the big bum equals a girl in my pregnancies! I believe this will hold true again for baby number six.

Anyways, I cannot believe that next week I enter my final trimester. Trimester number three. Somewhere where I will never again venture in my life. I am OK with that.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

So glad you got in another real date, this time hopefully without Cliff's business cellphone. I'm betting that baby was jumping when they had the chase scene. You look so beautiful my little girlie. Love you, Mom xxxooo