Tuesday, August 28, 2007

9 years almost to the day...

I was thinking back to when we first conceived our first baby. (that would be Cameron) My lmp was November 12, 1998. And we conceived him around the 26th of November, 1998. And, for this last baby will be born right around that same time frame, except 9 years later!

I am due December 1st. But there has been talk of delivering a week or so early (IF I am favourable like I have been in the past couple of deliveries.) Wouldn't that be wild if we delivered on the same day, or a couple of days off from that first conception? Wow. That would truly be an ending, to a truly wonderful beginning to my journey to motherhood almost 10 years ago.

By the time I stop breastfeeding this little baby in my belly (next year around November 2008) will be a decade of pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding under my belt. Wow!

2 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

You'll have to put that into your blog title - a Decade of Mothering or something along those lines :o)

I can't wait to see who's in there this time...still thinking blue.

cathy said...

Hi Pam! Maybe I should add that in lol!

And, yes. I cannot wait to see who is in here either. I am thinking girl lol.