Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Shopping ideas for the new baby!

Here is the crib I want to get for Caroline or for the new baby *if it is a girl* to continue on in the girly-girl room that I am working on. It HAS to be all things white! I just love it. It is called the "Jenny Lind" crib and it is a convertible crib and turns into a day bed. I love the old-fashioned feel it has. Below is a close up of the detail. They are available at sears.ca for $240.00 Canadian. And good quality! The close up of the crib details! So nice, yet so easy to use! I just love the Storkcraft cribs! We still have the stork craft crib my parents bought for Cameron, and now Caroline uses it. If we have a boy, he will move into that same crib and share a room with his big brother!
I would find some cute baby boy bedding for him too! Don't worry lol! I have to come up with a theme that works with Cameron's existing theme. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Here is a great new car seat made by Graco. It is called the Graco Safety Seat. It is available at sears.ca for $189.00 dollars Canadian. The neat thing about this infant seat is that it goes up to 30 pounds and remains rear-facing. Quite a few friend have really recommended this seat! I am going to get it! I will wait for a Sears baby days sale and get about 20 dollars off! I saw this cute fitted crib sheet, and realized. I have haven't had ANY pink crib sheets in the past. For the play yard yes. But not a fitted sheet. I think it is adorable. I saw this on the Toys r Us website. If we have another beautiful girl, she will hopefully get this, and Caroline too (or something similar!)
Oh, I am so excited! I wonder who is in here?! Only 15 more weeks + 3 days until my due date!!!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

All of those look good Cathy. Don't forget the Sears Family card, that should get some extra $$ off too I hope.

And here I thought you were just going to put this little one in a drawer! I knew you couldn't do it.
xxxxxoooo

cathy said...

Thanks Mom. I used that card/one coupon from the book and other gift cards to buy Caroline's carseat! We saved $70.00!!

Well, I didn't have a drawer left in the house...lol!

Carol Kerfoot said...

Hey? what happened to all your babystuff from before?

I love the crib!

cathy said...

Well, Carol. I borrowed a carseat last time, and this time I need to get new stuff.

I pretty much gave everything away because I was not having any more kids!

I love the crib too!!!