Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week 25, 15 to go!

Hello Cathy,

from BabyCenter Canada 25 Weeks Pregnant:

Your baby is responsive to touch now. You can have fun with him by trying to tickle his foot when he kicks you or by lying on your back and rolling from side to side, to see how he reacts. His eyelids will open around now and his heart is beating so strongly, it may be heard with just a stethoscope. As your baby grows, you may feel some aches and pains as your body adjusts to accommodate him. Even your center of gravity changes along with your body shape.
____

This morning started off with morning sickness. Yes, I threw up like crazy. All bile like. Yuck. Problem was this: Prenatal vitamin on an empty stomach, and just water. I baked some oatmeal muffins for the kids. I was putting them on the plates. And all of a sudden I knew I was going to throw up. And, that I did. I ran to the bathroom and puked so hard that I popped blood vessels under my eyes again. This is my 4 puke this pregnancy. I am sure this is a little girl due to the hormones and sickness!

Cliff is sure this is a little boy. He rubs my belly and says hi baby boy! I say to him you will feel bad when this baby pops out and it is a girl! lol.

Today, I pampered my feet. I had a lovely pedicure done, and waxing. I feel human again! It is such a nice treat for swollen feet and legs!

This week I have a prenatal appointment, and I am sure I will get the requisition form to go take the glucose screening test. Out of all of my pregnancies, I have had to do the 3 hour test two times. Once with Cameron, and once with Caroline. And, those two look the most a like and gave me both that lovely 3 hour break. I wonder what will come out of this test? I am thinking I will sail through this one too. The glucose screening with Claire, Carly and Catie were totally fine! This pregnancy I have no complaints. Just tired!! But, isn't that the nature of motherhood?!

And, I guess at some point the Rhogam shot in the but. That will most likely be the next appointment I schedule.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

It's bad enough that you're sick but now you get to be poked and prodded as well.

Excellent about the feet though! Take time put them up and admire them! ;)