Wednesday, August 8, 2007

tight shirt

Yesterday we ordered sushi to eat, as we just wanted to treat ourselves so we ordered take out after the kids fell asleep. We had California rolls, gyoza and miso soup! Cliff had the raw sashimi. Yummy. Well, I wanted to change my white shirt as I knew I would slop soy sauce on my top or belly when I ate. So I did. I pulled out a "big" shirt from the closet that I had bought at the beginning of my pregnancy and I put it on and it was tight!! I am amazed at how fast I am growing! I think I am mostly belly! Amazing.

2 comments:

Carol Kerfoot said...

Where do you get it from? I would like some tonight!!! Have you tried the new place? Is it any good?

cathy said...

Carol, we go to ta ke at the local mall...they know Cliff's order by heart, and now they just say the "usual" lol.