Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Ultrasound Appointment today!

Today I go get to get an "inside" look of the baby growing within. I am 18 weeks 3/7 days today.
I always love to have the "sneak peek" and just hope and pray for a great ultrasound appointment and results! I know this is a totally different pregnancy and I am thankful that this one has gone rather smoothly.

And no, I will NOT be finding out the sex. I just LOVE the surprise at the end of a hard nine, well make that ten months of pregnancy. There is no greater surprise in life to me! I am not so much about the sex of the baby, but much more about the health of the baby. It has been that way for each and every one of my pregnancies! Boy or Girl, this baby will be loved!

I am hoping my hubby can join me, but we will see. I will be sure to post a photo when I have one in my hot little hands!

Later Baby!

No comments: