Monday, July 30, 2007

Nifty Nimbler Names!

I found this really fun and interesting baby name site called Nymbler! It is so modern, and much more fun than a baby book! I would give it a try!



Here are the names that were generated for us for a girl when I plugged in:

Catherine, Cameron, Claire, Carly, Catrina and Caroline (you can plug in six names at a time!)


Here are the top 5 girls names that I like from that long list:

Clementine

Cordelia

Cara

Cora

Claudia



Here are the names that were generated for us for a boy when I plugged in:

Clifford, Cameron, Claire, Carly, Catrina and Caroline (you can plug in six names at a time!)


Here are the top 5 boy names that I like from that long list:

Callahan

Corbin

Clayton

Curtis

Cadel (that is for you Mom, as I know you want us to name a son that if it is indeed another boy! - and funny that he was 2nd place in the tour de france, and this would be our second born son!




(our chosen names may or may not be in that list - You will all find out soon enough anyways! - We are not spilling the beans lol)

10 comments:

PamnPat'sParadise said...

I like all of those names. Of course, some would definitely go better than others with the rest of your family names, but I know whatever you choose will be great.

Can't wait to meet the newest member - still a ways to go!!!

Olena said...

I love all of the girls names! and some of the boys too. I know you will have a perfect name picked for the new baby.

Dani said...

Hey Cathy! :)
The funniest thing...
I tried out the "Nymbler"..and I picked a boys name and a girls name that I liked. (Naveah and Jackson) Guess what one of the names was, it generated back for me?
Elijah!!!
HeeHee!
(oddly enough, it also gave me Isaiah, which was what my hubby had picked for a boys name!)
I thought that was neat, and had to share! Guess this thing knows what its talking about!! :)
Take Care Missie!
xox
d

cathy said...

Dani: Isn't that cool!

Pam: Which ones are your fave?

Olena: DO you think we are having a boy or a girl?

PamnPat'sParadise said...

My fave girls - Cara, Claudia
Fave Boys - Clayton, Cadel

Miss you too (HUGS)

Allyson said...

My vote is for Cara and Cadel!!! Yes, Cathy, it is meant to be second in the tour, second in your family! But the thing is, whatever you name your new little Wee-C is the best name that could have been chosen. So Cadel it may not be, I can live with it! But it would sound great with your last name, Cadel Evans is good, so would Cadel E xxxooo

CFS Fairy said...

Congrats again! Yah, you are my hero. I don't know how you do it and I am sure you hear that all the time but I find 2 overwelming. My votes are for Cora and Callahan. Good luck.

cathy said...

Ilana, nice of you to pop on over! I found two kids really difficult too, but as we added life got easier, and the kids grew up lol! It is a lot to juggle, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Take care of your babies!!

Wendy said...

Love the names, especially Cordelia and Corbin. What about Charlotte for a girl? I like that name but Jose doesn't so we wouldn't use it if we had another girl...

cathy said...

Wendy: I absolutely love Charlotte but it is a soft C, and the whole family is a hard C. Got to stick with the way it is around here lol!

Take care!