Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Doctors visit today - 21st week

I had my prenatal appt. I am 21 3/7th along. Baby is doing well, and the doppler read a heart rate of 156 bpm. So nice and high and healthy. Baby was kicking at the doppler, which was making me laugh and then in turn making the doppler bounce on my stomach.

I also did my registration at the hospital. Things are rolling along. My doc can't wait to see what we are having. We know one thing for sure...it's a baby!

Oh, and I gained another six pounds bringing my grand total up to 14 pounds.

5 comments:

Allyson said...

Hi Doll, delighted to hear that your appointment went so well and that all is progressing as it should. Hearts xxxooo

Mrs. Merriman said...

What a nice steady heartbeat!! Sounds like it's a mover & a shaker!

You look great :)

cathy said...

Mom: It went well. A big change from when I registered last time with Caroline. I left my doctors appointment just sobbing because of the ultrasound results. And this time, it was so easy. They said I shouldn't have to register because I have had so many babies here. I also saw the nurse who I believe was in our room when I was delivering Carly. I didn't say anything though.

Cynthia: Yes, another mover and a shaker lol! Thanks my sista friend. xo

Mrs. Merriman said...

Aw, everything is GREAT!! What a nice pregnancy to end on, eh?!?

***********Dawn*********** said...

Cathy,

Glad to hear your prenatal appointment went so well. I can hear through your posts just how at ease you are with this pregnancy. Keep up the good work there!

hugs,
Dawn