Sunday, July 22, 2007

21 weeks and 1 day...

Your baby now weighs about three quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. If you're having a girl, her vagina is formed now, though it will continue to develop until birth. Your baby is really on the move now. Fetal researchers say babies move about 50 times an hour even while sleeping. All that movement helps stimulate your baby's physical and mental development. You may not notice 50 kicks, punches, and twirls during the day, but as you're settling down at night, don't be surprised if your little guy seems ready to dance the night away.

____

Yes, I am in my 21st week and I am feeling a bit more pregnant. I seem to get winded a lot when walking up the stairs more (especially when I am carrying this belly and another child in my arms.) I notice my belly feels heavier, and more out there now. I seem to notice the baby belly more at the kitchen sink, and around the counter tops. Belly gets in the way!

The movements of this baby are become more and more strong. Last night I was laying in bed. Cliff shut the light off in the bathroom and closed the door and the baby must of startled and started moving around for a bit. And, this morning I felt quite a bit of movement. I really love that feeling.

My veins are hanging in there, they feel really heavy but this is the last time and they will hold until the baby is out lol. So no worries there.

I have been thinking a lot about whether this baby is a boy or a girl. I am stumped. I seem to change my mind every day!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Have you done that Chinese Gender quiz? It's online (just google "chinese gender chart") and you enter a bunch of info and it predicts your baby's gender! It's clearly just a fun thing to do, but was right in predicting the gender of 4/5 of my girlfriends babies, including mine ..

cathy said...

Hi Wendy! I just took it. Here is what I found out!

Cameron - Girl - Wrong
Claire - Girl - Right
Carly - Boy - Wrong
Catie - Boy - Wrong
Caroline - Boy - Wrong
Baby 6 - Boy??? Probably wrong and it will be girl?!

Fun to do! Thanks!!