Friday, July 20, 2007

Pregnancy Photography

I am definitely going to capture this last pregnancy with some photography. Too bad all of my photography friends don't live here. Darn it.

I want to do some photos around week 36/37. And I want to have naked full on shots of this belly and some done with clothing. Then, once baby "C" has arrived one of the whole family, and the baby alone. And one with all six of the kids together.

I have also decided that when I finally get my varicose veins done, and I start running again and get down to my goal weight I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get a photo done as a pin up girl! I think that would help me transition from Mom to Wife again. It will be a very interesting time in my life to go from almost of decade of pregnancy, breastfeeding and babies. To actually not be pregnant when the baby the baby in my uterus is nine months old. It will be different not to be pregnant at the First Birthday party. Because usually I have been pregnant. That will be a very weird feeling in deed. But, I will embrace this change in my life, and feel grateful for all that we have been given. And move on, and watch the kids grow up! Life is good!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

That is so great that you have goals like that Cathy...very exciting! And you can do it, too!

Hope Walls said...

You could always make a trip this-a-way - I know a photographer or two...

Too bad you're due so far away - I could get some while I'm passing through...