Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My boyfriends back...

hey la, hey lah...my BOYFRIENDs back!

I broke down and purchased a brand new body pillow and a pillow case in white to match our bedding. I am already finding my hips hurting, and sometimes my sciatic nerve acting up already. Especially after a full night of sleep on one side.

Cliff calls these big pillows my boyfriend! Sometimes, I have more than one boyfriend! Like at one point I had 4 boyfriends! The bed was crowded, and I never could see Cliff on the other side of the bed! Now, with our king size...I think it will be even more so!

Here is to good sleep tonight! Now, can the heat disappear for a bit too?! It is too hot for my taste!

4 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

LOL.. that is cute. My grandma used to always joke that I should put a moustache and eyes on mine! Hope you sleep MUCH better now :D

AmberW said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO funny!!!!! I had a body pillow that I called THE MAN!!! hahaha... awesome :)

Allyson said...

At least last night was somewhat cooler. Hopefully you only needed one boyfriend (Cliff!) xx

Kerry said...

You know, a boyfriend that doesn't talk has it's benefits... LOL!