Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Most Beautiful Pregnant Woman I Know...

This is what Cliff tried to tell me yesterday on the phone. He called me from City Hall and said I just saw a pregnant woman, and she has nothing on you.

Then, last night in bed he said to me Cathy, when I called you today I was trying to tell you that you are the most beautiful pregnant woman I know. You look so beautiful pregnant. You do pregnancy so well, and proceeded to rub my belly and told me that he loved me. He said that he doesn't say that enough to me. Those words brought silent tears to my eyes in the darkness of our bed. I choked back I love you too.

8 comments:

Mrs. Merriman said...

AW!!! Sooooooo sweet :D

PamnPat'sParadise said...

awwww. your husband is the sweetest guy! Not a wonder you have such beautiful, loving and amazing children.

AmberW said...

So sweet. That's definitely what you needed at this point in the game I am sure :)

***********Dawn*********** said...

Cathy,

Cliff is such a wonderful man, who obviously TRULY loves you! His words were so sweet I think I just got a cavity ;)

I hope all is going well this week, and that the kids are going easy on you!

Hugs,
Dawn

Hope Walls said...

I think I threw up a little lol.

You guys are too cute!

Kerry said...

*warm fuzzies* That will just add an extra glow to the one you already have!

cathy said...

I just have to share that Cliff is not usually one to say stuff like that to me. I was really kind of shocked to hear that coming out of his mouth. It was just a really tender moment. So bittersweet knowing this is the last time I will be pregnant.

And, I just have to let you all know that I don't feel even close to being the most beautiful pregnant person. I think I feel the opposite. Heavy, clumsy and rotund lol.

Yvonne said...

Cathy ... everyone feels that way ... WOOHOO on the half way! All the best through the heat!