Monday, July 16, 2007

Half Way Baked!

I am in my 20th week already, which means I am less than 20 weeks to go until my due date. Seems so far away, yet so very close.

I have been feeling a bit more movement, but not all the time yet. Today, baby was really quiet, but then I felt a bit of movement this afternoon and tonight.

My belly is growing, my veins are filling out (yuck) and well it is really hot in this heat we are having. I am just thankful to be in the 2nd trimester instead of the end of the 3rd! (good timing lol.) I have noticed swelling at times in my ankles and legs but not too, too bad.

I went and bought some more shirts/tanks and a new denim skirt. I now have 3 and I just love them! So comfy and breezy.

I was supposed to have my appointment tomorrow, but it was cancelled. I am now going next week.

Not much to report.

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Hey cathy, I know you ate taking a blogging break but I would be sad if you didn't enter my contest:)
Alyson
http://proudtobecountry.blogspot.com

Kerry said...

Glad to hear you're still going to update the this blog! I love reading how things are going...and love seeing the floating baby on the right hand side. :)

(And well done on the Sunday festivities! I saw some pictures and it looked beautiful!)