Thursday, July 5, 2007

A phone call this evening...

I received a wonderful phone call this evening at 7:30 pm from my Doctor himself. He said he was going through a whole bunch of paper work on his desk, and he saw my ultrasound results already. He was happy to share with me that our baby is VERY healthy and growing right on schedule! The dates are right and everything! He wanted me to know that before my appointment so that I would not worry for another couple of weeks! I just love my doctor! I feel that he goes above and beyond for me. I love that.

I said to him on the phone, oh good! I can send Cliff for his surgery now...and he said? Why now? You mean there won't be a CHANCE of number seven? And, I told him NO WAY!! He is sad!

I thanked him for calling me, and he said he was surprised to hear that I was not nervous when the phone rang tonight from the office. I just knew everything will be OK this time around!

So, that is our good news tonight! I feel soooooo excited for November! I am so excited to meet this little baby!

1 comment:

Hope Walls said...

That's great news, Cathy!