Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday, May 17th

Yesterday, I was able to get out for dinner and some shopping with my Mom-In-Law. It was a lovely evening out. I went and got 1 pair of maternity khaki capri's (that don't fall down) a really nice below the knee denim skirt and 3 tops. Can you guess the colours? Well. They are my old faithfuls. I am so predictable when it comes to colours. I chose, black, pink, and blue. They are v-neck and short sleeves. I even went to Birks and had my rings checked and cleaned up! They sparkle like new now.

When I got home I was exhausted. And I started to feel sick. I went to bed feeling sick. I woke up feeling sick. And, then I puked. This is my second time puking. This tells me this is a girl. I have now passed my throw up record with Caroline. Yuck. It feels like I am getting worse instead of better. I am nearing my 12th week on Saturday. So almost in week 13. So close, yet so far away.

Right now I feel sick. I ate 1/2 a bagel with a little bit of natural peanut butter and I still feel really rank. Yuck. I just want to crawl back to bed this morning. But I know this is not an option.

No comments: