Friday, May 11, 2007

Almost 11 Weeks...

Tomorrow I am officially 11 weeks, and our baby is really now a fetus (no longer an embryo) congratulations little babe!

We have been talking a lot about baby names for you. Of course it has to be a hard C, and it has to begin with a Cl or a Ca. And for a boy, it has to end in an "on." So, really not much that we love to choose from. But, after thinking a lot, and doing a lot of looking we have found 2 perfect names already. One boy name, and one girl name. And nope. You all will have to wait until this baby makes its way into our arms before you find out! We thought a surprise is in order, as this baby was a big surprise to us. And, the sex will be a surprise too.

I would love to see what your baby name guesses would be! Feel free to post in the comments section!!

I pretty much think this baby will be a girl. Yup another girl. And, you know what. I am totally cool with having a 5th girl. I think that will be a wonderful addition to our family!

And, if I am wrong. A boy will be well received into this home too! Cameron would be one happy big brother!

All I can hope and pray for is a healthy and happy baby like our other fab five. I am so excited to hear the heartbeat!! I hope this baby does not play tricks like our original "trickster" Catie...it took forever, as in weeks to get her heartbeat.

Bring on the second trimester! I am ready!

5 comments:

AmberW said...

I don't know if this was one of the names that you said... but

Callista (Callie for short?)
Camilla (Cammie for short)
Chloe

I will have to keep thinking.

Yvonne said...

Boy? Cason ....

Allyson said...

I had the perfect little girl's name last week, and now, I've forgotten it. Good thing, I've got 199 more days to remember it, I'll need it.

What's wrong with Clementine and Caliou if you have twins? tee hee?

Carson? But I really like the name Conrad too, but is doesn't end in "on". I'll be posting more suggestions, later on. xxxooo

Kerry said...

I've thought about this and come up with:
Clayton
or
Caydon

I'm not even thinking of girl names!

cathy said...

Mom: Have you remembered the girl's name yet?

Kerry: Clever names ;D