Monday, May 28, 2007

13 weeks 2 days - May 28th.

Well, if things go my way...I am exactly 6 months today away from the day my baby will be born. Seems too crazy and too darn close. I still have my baby girl Caroline. She needs me so much, and I tote her and her sis Catie around on my hips...I guess one or two of them will need to walk a little bit more then! Caroline is still nursing 1-2x's per day. So not bad. She is teething, with about 3 teeth moving in now. And, she has a diaper rash. I cannot stomach the smell of poos. I have to close the doors, or move the garbage can outside. Or else I just want to be sick.

I feel that I am moving a long so slowly. Like my heart is working so hard just to do my day to day grind. I was so tired today as I did A LOT of walking to and from school and preschool. And, somebody today asked where I am going to put the new "one?" I said this one (pointing to Catie) will be almost 3 in September and will have to walk...poor gal. She loves the Chariot.

I was working on some more stats this evening. These are about birth days. Or the days that our family members were born on. Here is the run down:

Sunday - no takers YET...

Monday - Carly

Tuesday - Caroline and Cameron

Wednesday - No takers YET...but that is November 28th!! Could be "THE DAY!"

Thursday - Myself and Catie

Friday - Cliff

Saturday - Claire

1 comment:

***********Dawn*********** said...

Cathy,

You are such a trooper! I do not know how you do it, taking care of all the kids, keeping your house clean and organized, nursing Caroline ALL while being pregnant. As I have said before you are such an SUPER MOM!!

Hang in there!!
Dawn