Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who are you, and what to call you?

Well, we FINALLY came up with two names that we love for this baby. Two names, because we do not know what we are having.

So, we came up with two really nice ones! They sound good when we say them! We had no trouble with a boy name, but coming up with a girl name has proven to be very difficult. I think we have looked at every hard C name on the whole Internet. FINALLY an name has jumped out at us. And, perhaps we will stray from tradition a bit. Hmmmm. I bet you are all wondering!! As you all know, I truly feel this baby is a girl. Cliff is still holding out for a boy. As is Cameron and a couple of the girls.

You will all have to wait a bit longer! Isn't this so fun!! Just over 11 weeks to go to the due date then the baby will be here!

ta ta

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Weren't you ever taught, it is not nice to tease!!! Picking names SUCK, glad that "job" is done for you!

Kerry said...

I can't wait to know what you're having and WHO you're having! :) I don't know how you manage to hold out and wait! (Although it's kind of like a giant Christmas present, and all the fun that goes along with that!)

my Bets are still On You having a...

;)

Allyson said...

Ah Cadel, I can't wait to hold you!
xxoo Or will it be Cadella? ha ha :)

PamnPat'sParadise said...

Cathy - you big tease!!!! It's keeping me anticipating - that's for sure!!!

I can't wait!

Hope Walls said...

I think Cope is a nice name for the badger. Rhymes with Hope. Hard C. Any questions?