Saturday, September 1, 2007

Welcome to the FINAL Trimester EVER!!

This was my last pregnancy with Caroline around 26 weeks for comparison

This was the same pregnancy around 29 weeks with Caroline


This is me at 27 weeks (first day of third trimester) with baby number six!

I think my belly looks the same as the other one...suddenly my chest disappears and I grow a humongous belly. 13 weeks to go until my due date! Ahhh...look at that glow of pregnancy!

__________________

Hello, Cathy! taken from babycenter.com

Your baby is really starting to get big. This week he weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14.4 inches long with his legs extended. He now sleeps and wakes at regular intervals. He may suck his fingers, and although his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with assistance — if he were born prematurely. Chalk up any rhythmic movement you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on.

_________

Well, I am am in the home stretch, and I cannot believe how fast, yet how slow the pregnancy has gone. I cannot believe that in probably 12 weeks a baby will be in our arms and in our hearts again! I cannot believe we are expecting our sixth miracle.

I have been feeling good. Tired, and thanks to my hubby he gives me the weekend to sleep in a bit. I have been really needing that, so thank you Cliff. I have been getting a lot of swelling in my legs and ankles. But, really nothing else to complain about. When I am hungry, I am HUNGRY. Feed me now. I still gag on my tooth brush, and I still feel sick after I take my prenatal vitamins. Nothing there has changed. Baby has been quite active, but nothing I cannot handle. This baby feels like a mellow baby, which is fine. I am enjoying these movements, and so is Cliff. The kids are excited to meet the baby too. We always talk about who may be in there! And we talk about the names, and we try to guess. Cliff still is saying boy, I say girl.

Last night, I had a dream that I was at a baby shower, and in that baby shower everything was PINK!! not blue, which further makes me think this baby is indeed a girl. I think guessing is really fun! I cannot wait to see who is in here.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Girl? or-Cadel?, one thing I know for sure Cathy, you look younger and more beautiful yet with this pregnancy! And that's the truth. xxx

Mrs. Merriman said...

That IS the truth!!! xo

Kerry said...

Yes! You look FAB! Your hair looks great too...all flow-y and shiny. So pretty!