Sunday, September 9, 2007

Week 28 - 12 weeks to go

Welcome to Week 28!




From babycenter.com:


By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures almost 15 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open and close her eyes, which now sport lashes. This movement is more of a reflexive blink than a deliberate opening and closing, but it won't be long before she's batting those beauties at you.



------------------
Well, here I am. Week 28. Not much to report. Last morning I got up at 5:15, and headed to the local lab to have my RH factor blood work, and took my lovely orange dextrose drink for the Glucose Tolerance Test. Sat for one hour, and then had my two tubes of blood taken. The nice thing about yesterday morning is that my friend Lisa also pregnant with her sixth (and due 4 days after me) was there doing the same test. So, we could sit and chat for the hour. That was fun!
My next doctors appointment is coming up next week. I will get the results from those tests, and then get my Rhogham shot. And my regular prenatal work up. That is all.
I feel pretty good, on most days quite energetic. I get a lot of swelling at night. But so far, I have yet to feel the last trimester issues that come about. Except I find it is harder to sleep at night because I toss and I turn and then I have to pee.
Oh, and I got a new hair do! That always feels good. Soon a pedicure.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Your new haircutt looks fabulous Cathy!! I love it!! :)
I don't often leave comments but I do love catching up on your blogs! They always make me smile!!
Take Care my dear!
xox
Dani

AmberW said...

You look absolutely gorgeous Cathy! I can't believe there are only 12 more weeks to go :)

Hope Walls said...

I still can't believe you're this far along! Seems like just yesterday you were April fooling everyone...