Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Week 29 and 3 days

I asked Cliff (and Amy) to draw a picture of me, but the photo I took of my sisters drawing did not download for some reason. Anyways, I will check around again for it. This was done on Saturday at 29 weeks. What do you think...pretty flattering eh! Gotta love my hubby.

This I took myself today. My belly does not even fit in the frame!

I had my regular doctors appointment yesterday. I put on 1 pound, bringing up my grand total to 21 pounds. In ALL of the other pregnancies I have put on anywhere from 40-50 pounds. Must be because I am A LOT busier these days. I could tell this week that baby is head down, and my doc confirmed this fact. Baby is head down, and curves around like a 'C' and toes and feet at the top...how fitting!

Heart rate of baby was a strong 154 (nice and high) and my urine and blood pressure were great. I have to go for my 3 hour GTT next weekend. I am confident I do not have Gestational Diabetes. This means 3/6 pregnancies I have had to take the 3 hour test. My fingers are crossed! I feel great, and hope I continue to feel this way for the rest of the pregnancy.

My next appointment will be mid October where I will be closer to 35 weeks already!


3 comments:

Allyson said...

Good job Cliffie! That's not easy to do. I hope you can find Amy's picture too.
Nice belly-Hi Cadella! xxxooo

***********Dawn*********** said...

Good for you Cathy, 21 pounds so far and feeling great at this stage of the pregnacy! That is wonderful! Even thought the heart is high, I am still pulling for boy! Keep up the good work!

Hugs,
Dawn

Kerry said...

LOL! Nothing like an accurate magna-doodle sketch to really tell the whole story!!

That's great about the 21 pounds!