Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Shot in the bum

Well, at my last appointment, we forgot to talk about my Rhogham shot. Which should be done at 28 weeks. Which is next week for me. So, I called into the office this morning. They will have the requisition and the prescription ready for me at the pharmacy with Cliff's prescription. Now, I will have to fit in blood work, and get my glucose done probably all at the same time. Crazy times lol! I will get the shot done just after my 28th week.

Just a little bit more to add to my plate! Thankfully I remembered. Thankfully I have done this before lol.

And just a little bit of my pregnancy trivia. This will be my 12 shot in the bum, and after the baby will be my 13th. Am I a sucker for punishment or what?! Well, these kids are worth it!

3 comments:

Alyson said...

careful what you say about 'last'...remember what happened the last time you said that;)

I'm glad that your pics are doing funny things in the side bar too. I can't figure out why mine are doing the same

Alyson

LauraC said...

One positive of my c-section... they give me the second rhogham shot in my IV. Only one shot to the butt! Of course then I had to recover from a c-section and all that.... ok I guess I would have preferred two rhogham shots.

cathy said...

Alyson: This is my last (and I started typing SHE is my last)!!

Laura: That is cool you got the Rhogham right into your IV!