Saturday, April 28, 2007

9 Weeks

Well, here I am 9 weeks. I have most of my sense of smell and my taste back. I am feeling a lot more sick, and very tired all of the time. I find that I have to sit down a lot to keep my energy up. Today Cliff gave me the gift of a sleep in! I slept in until 9 am which was wonderful. I thought I would go for my blood work this morning, but we ran out of time. I will attempt to go next week.

It is funny that I am sick, because I thought I would get lucky this time. I guess not. I would figure I will feel this way for another 6 weeks or so. I feel really bloated, and I have moved up a size in my pants.

Cliff is bbq'ing right now and the smell makes me feel really sick...I have to plug up my nose. I have a gross smell in my nose a lot of the time and I am really congested.

3 comments:

AmberW said...

Cathy I am just SO excited to meet your little new addition - okay so I know this is a LONG time from now but I am still just so happy for you and Cliff and your beautiful 'little' family.

I am over the moon that we got to meet up again - and I can't wait to come down again:)

I hope you start feeling better soon - no more morning sickness, and praise the Lord that you got to sleep in. You definitely deserved that!

Allyson said...

You poor kidlet! Mother nature is sometimes very mean isn't she? Why does morning sickness happen anyway?

Eve said...

Cathy! Wow!!!!! Congratulations on the new little bean!!!

I'm sorry you are having morning sickness, and hope it passes quickly!

What a house full of fun and joy you will have, with 6 sweet peas running around! :)