Monday, April 23, 2007

8 Weeks 2/7 Days

Well, I am just past 8 weeks. I feel really sick at times, I almost threw up on Saturday morning. But I stopped myself. I have lost my sense of smell and taste. Good and bad I guess. My doctor chalks this up to allergies and pregnancy combined. This has never happened with any of my other pregnancies. I am sure it will pass, but I hope it doesn't last until December 2007!

The move has been really tiring, and thankfully I have a great support team. I want to thank my Mom and Dad, my In-Laws and my cousins Andrea and Kirby for coming out to help a bit! Seriously, I REALLY appreciate your help! I haven't been doing things at my top speed lately. I find I am really worn out. I am still nursing Caroline, and she doesn't want to quit. She is taking a milk cup here and there, but when she is near me nothing else will do. She will be 1 year old on May 2nd. My doctor is fine with me still nursing. But I would love to finish up soon as feeding hurts these days.

I have been feeling really bloated these days too. That is all I really have to say right now!

No comments: