Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My first prenatal appointment-April 16th 2007

I went to see my doctor Monday, April 16th for my first prenatal exam. We decided together that my due date would be December 1st. And we would consider my LMP February 24th (Claire's 6th birthday)

I was 7 weeks 2 days, instead of 8 weeks due to the length of my cycles. I was weighed (yuck) and then I had an internal exam. My doctor said that I was definately pregnant by the way my uterus felt. So, that was good. I received my requisition for my bloodwork which I will do after we move.

My next appointment is May 23rd where I will be 12+ weeks. Hopefully we will hear the heartbeat then! I really get all emotional when I think of hearing that sound again. I don't think one can tire of that sound. I have heard that wonderful sound 5 times before. And it is a beautiful sound each and every time.

No comments: