Friday, June 15, 2007

Triple Screeen Bloodwork - Done Today

I went for my triple screen blood work early this morning. I woke up early after a rough sleep and just decided to get ready and GET IT OVER WITH.

So, by 6:40 am I was at the lab and was out by 7:20 am. I picked up some Starbucks for Cliff and I and came home. *fingers crossed*

I will know if my results were positive by Monday. My doctor said he would call me either way so I would not stress over the information I may or may not receive. Anyways. That is over with (for today anyways!)

My ultrasound is booked for July 3rd already when I am 18 weeks (and a few days along!) I cannot believe that I am 16 weeks tomorrow! Wow!

2 comments:

Hope Walls said...

If it reads for vegetable matter will they contact you?

I'm sure it'll be fine. And the triple-screen is an indicator of potential risks only, and really quite inaccurate in the grander scheme of things. Let us know when you find out!

cathy said...

Yes, my doctor will call me either way. I was told three days (which is today, Monday) for results if "positive" and I do know it is only a screening...but I am still freaking out.

I will be SURE to post when I hear something.