Thursday, June 21, 2007

Appointment Day

Last night I had a crazy dream about a little boy named C... (well I cannot tell you the name, but it is the boy name we picked! I told you all it is a surprise!!) and he was born at 1:34 pm and he was very dark haired, and looked a lot my cousin's son Matthew. But, this kid was HUGE almost like a toddler and a Mr. Ed mouth and he talked. I forget what he said. But, I gave birth to him (well sort of. I had a timer in my hand, and I felt it in my hand when he was born. I felt no pain, just crying when he was born.) I remember holding him lovingly, and showing him to his brother Cameron, and his sisters Claire, Carly, Catie and Caroline! I said to them "You have a BROTHER!!!!!" and the kids were so excited to see a baby all dressed in blue!

This is now my SECOND boy dream. Usually the dream I have closest to the birth is what I typically have.

Anyways, it was very bizarre, exciting and frightening all at the same time. I guess my mind is all over the place waiting for this appointment, waiting for results, waiting to the birth day to see who we are having. Is it a little girl? Is it a little boy? Crazy times.

I still haven't heard anything in regards to my triple screen blood work done last Friday morning. I am thinking everything is A-OK. I will know more today. I am looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again today!

I am starting to get some energy back which has been really nice. I feel less sick every day! I almost feel normal! Which I don't mind at all.

I will update later. I promise.

1 comment:

Allyson said...

Dreams speak to us, I think. But I'm hoping not all that dream comes true. You don't want to have a big bruiser, just a nice cuddly, little guy.

I haven't had my 'sex' dream yet, because as you say, I have mine at the end of your pregnancies too!

Waiting with baited breath.
Love you, Mom
xxxooo